Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've been tagged...


I've been tagged by my mom at Gossamer Wings , to write six quirky things about myself, so there you go!

How to play

1. Link the person you tagged.

2. mention the rules

3. Tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.

4. tag six other bloggers by linking them.

5. go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

Please only play if you really want to and haven't done this already.



So... here are my six quirky things!

1.  I am obsessed with the number 6, everything has to be six or I'll go nuts, anywhere I am I try to find patterns of six in anything like trees, tiles, telephone poles, etc... (so I'm so happy I get to write 6 quirky things about myself :) )

2. I have a fear of toe nails, anything to do with them scares me (don't even try to understand)

3. I have a habit now, every time I come home I immediately put my pajamas on for some reason. 

4. I REALLY hate talking on the phone

5. When I leave my room I have to shut my sliding closet doors a certain way before I leave, or I'll think about it all day.

6. As soon as a song comes on in like the first note, I know who the band is and what song it is too.

here are the people I'll tag!










2 comments:

MIMILEE said...

HMMMMMMMM....should I or shouldn't I?
Not too sure but I will give it some thought!
I am a newbie to the blogosphere so all of this is new but exciting too!

Cute idea so we will see!

Best Regards,
MIMILEE<><

Is that your daughter in the pic?
Precious!

MIMILEE said...

Caitlin,

I was talking about the "tagged" idea in your blog....and I was asking about the photo of the child on your blog which now I suppose is you!

Sorry I confused you.

MIMILEE<>< HAPPY BLOGGING!!!