Friday, May 15, 2009

So much to show!

Ugh!! I've been really sick so I haven't been able to post for a while but now I'm back; I have a lot of random pictures just to catch up a little so enjoy! 
My hair is getting longer and longer, which I am soooo excited about I want to have look mermaid-like!
So this is one of the looks I did in one of the hair videos, which I will do more of, but because of my sickness I was unable to. 
This is sort of a ghetto hair-do but I thought I would add it in just for kicks; but I suggest wearing it if you think you can work this look.
I also put more magical lights in my room!
Some different eyeliner look I tried.
New shoes!

My boyfriend got a cool leather jacket (funny since it's now Summer)

And finally, I clean and organized my closet and the rest of my room. HALLELUJAH!

6 comments:

StickyKitten said...

Aw, hope you feel better!

Drucilla said...

Leather jackets are still good to wear on summer nights.

alexandra grecco said...

good shoes! xx

Isabel said...

Yesss, I love your outfit/closet/bf's new jacket. Your blog is amazing.

zoë said...

darling you look like daisy lowe .
you have the most beautiful thiccck hair ! :)

She said...

no matter how hot it is you gotta look good. that's what i think