Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cozy stuff

I know you guys can't see half of this video so if you click on it you can just watch it on my youtube page! I'm nerdy and can't figure out how to expand this area, so that you can see the whole thing so, bear with me hahaha!

Things I did this weekend (starting from Friday):

Friday, I woke up late, ate yummy chicken tortilla soup with Cyrous, from Whole Foods, Looked at stores and wished I had tons of money to buy, said "things", then we went to The yummiest Mexican place with my parents called Dona Tomas, then we stayed up late watching a movie called Lonesome Jim, and on Saturday woke up ate breakfast, then ate an omelette and tater tots with Cyrous, that we made, for lunch, then we did homework for really long, while it hailed SOOOO much outside, that we ran out in the cold just to see it, then we ordered Indian Food to go, I ate too much butter chicken, then I continued eating popcorn with peanut M&M's, and we watched Remember Me, and 28 Days Later, which is really scary, then Cyrous and I had a sleep over and when we woke up on Sunday we made a butt load of waffles, and then I went to Target and wandered around by myself for probably 2 hrs, then Whole foods to get dinner stuff.
THE END

I basically spent my whole weekend eating too much.

7 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Good for you. That what weekends are all about.
Un abrazo
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Izzi said...

sounds absolutely perfect - thats what weekends are for!

http://izziwizzi.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

now I'm hungry :D

Noora said...

thanks for visiting my blog too! ; )

<3

Unknown said...

Remind me to show you on thursday how to make the you tube video fit right..it took me a little while to finally get it..

StickyKitten said...

Hi there Caitlin!
Sounds like a great weekend! Hope you're having a picturesque winter! I left you an award on my blog :)
Have a lovely day!
~Michellexo

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! You are a sweetie, I wish I could come hang out and light candles and watch fall movies with you.