Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Navy

So, I've been wearing a lot of navy blue lately, and I didn't even realize until I uploaded these pictures and I almost couldn't tell which day was which! ahha. Anyway, the first outfit I don't have as many pictures of because it was one of those days where I couldn't look decent in any of them, so these two were the best I could do.


~Dress: Marc Jacobs
~Shoes: Sundance


This second dress, is one of my favorites, it looks incredibly flattering on (I must admit ;D) the only stupid thing is, all the buttons popped off, because I'm SO busty(not) and I have to use a little cat pin for the time being, because I'm to lazy to mend the buttons. But honestly, what should I expect from a Target dress?











Second Outfit:
~Dress: Target
~Shoes:Suer old Target shoes
~Cat pin: H&M, I believe

XOXO


9 comments:

archives vintage said...

oh man...what i wouldnt do for your hair!!!

nikki said...

I agree with archives haha! and way to rescue the target dress with the cat pin. looks awesome xx

mispapelicos said...

You are a beauty my dear. That dress looks soooooooooooooo good on you. I love the touch of the yellow shoes and the 2 cats.
Fantastic.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Autumn Luciano said...

That's pretty adorable for a target dress! Although I have to admit the past few years they've have had some pretty cute things. Good find!

-Autumn

Anonymous said...

your dresses are so cute!

Unknown said...

I love your makeup! your hair has so much perfect volume <3 this outfit is llooovveeelllyyy!

xoxo

Katie, thisloveblog.com said...

This dress is so timeless!

Anonymous said...

wow, beautiful dresses, I'm jealous :D and your hair looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love the blue dresses!