Monday, December 27, 2010

New Camera!!

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday, I know I did!!! So I have a lot of pictures and posts to share with you but first I had to show you my new camera I just bought with my Christmas money!!!!     It's a Nikon Coolpix s6000 and I think I'm in love. My last camera was also a nikon coolpix but it was kind of old and not doing the job. So this bad boy is amazing to me, the up close shots are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! So I took a few shots around my house to show the quality and how much better my photos are going to look!!! So enjoy!!
    I took a picture of my face, haha so you could see how detailed it is!!!!!



    Lots of glitter






 I will be doing posts of Christmas eve, and day and also of the loot I got :)
XOXO

2 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful camara and photos.
Love all your posts.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Colleen said...

i got the same camera! it's awesome!!!!