Monday, January 24, 2011

Some of my Illustrations

So right now I'm going through the process of applying and transferring to an art school and I'm pretty excited and nervous! The following pieces are some that are going to be in my portfolio, and I'm feeling nervous about showing it, and I feel like it might not be good enough. But I know it's mostly because I'm nervous and thinking I'm not good enough for the school, but before I felt really confident!!!! I just need to calm down. Anyway, the first two I'm not very fond of because they are oil paint, and it's not really my forte, but I'm putting them in because it shows that I'm able to use other mediums! So anyway, I just thought I'd share these, even though I think I've shown these before but..oh well! Enjoy!

 The following ones are all mostly colored pencil, pen/ink, and watercolor, and pencil









 This one down here was a school project that is a copy of one of Leonardo Divinci's and we had to re-draw it and use coffee to paint, ink, and salt for texture.
xoxo

10 comments:

Randi said...

Oh my goodness, I think you are incredibly talented! Love your style, amazing!
Good luck with the application process!

Anonymous said...

My absolute favourite one is the Hot Air Balloon one.

Best of luck for your application! xx - Emma

Colleen said...

your style is so unique...it's like a mix of tim burton, fashion illustrations, and tony millionaire's sock monkey books. good luck with the application!

Maddie M. said...

I just love your style--you're very talented. Best of luck in your application process! I have to do the same thing in eight or so months, so I feel your stress! :/ Let me know how it goes!
xoxo

inthemovies said...

I'm sure you'll succeed, great graphic work !!!

Unknown said...

You will be fine!

Anonymous said...

you're so talented!! good luck with the applications, although I'm sure you won't need it ^,~

Cassidy said...

I love these! You are so talented!

Julia said...

I like your illustrations!
Especially the last one is great!

Helen Abba said...

Your illustrations would make great tshirt designs :)