Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day ♥

    I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! These are the gifts Cyrous got for me! A really cute assortment of goodies!!! The Russian dolls are actually measuring cups! And the white eggplant is a tote that fits inside of the eggplant! And Cyrous got me a water bottle because I never drink enough water, and he wants me to hehe!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  And here is the restaurant we went  to later, it's actually the same one I went to for my last birthday, it's really yummy!!!! Below are little valentine cards that were given to everyone in the restaurant!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

X♡X♡

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

almonds and sea salt in dark chocolate? does it really taste salty? I've heard of all sorts of weird stuff in chocolate but never salt :D
anyways, amazing gifts, it's great when they've got a purpose and not just stand there and collect dust.

His Roomate said...

What restaurant is that at?