Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things I've been working on! And blog changes?

  Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile, below is my "ashamed" face! I think I've been having troubles with this blog because I don't know what it has become anymore. I feel like I can't keep up with posting my everyday outfits, and to be honest, I don't think my clothes are that amazing to share! haha I feel like my blog is taking a new turn towards personal, everyday stuff + some extra stuff like fashion and makeup!

     I don't know maybe I'm wrong, let me know what you guys think! What posts do you like the most? I have a food blog, but I'm not sure it's working to have two blogs, maybe I'll just continue to post food on here too.....anyway, I just think this blog needs a change. In fact, I don't think I've ever really said what my blog is really about! So I guess it's better late than never to say now! ahha, well from now on my blog is going to be mostly about everything! I'm not going to define it, because I think that makes me stop posting and I feel limited.

P.S. I GOT INTO THE ART SCHOOL!!!! ☺☺☺☺


Photobucket
   While I've been "gone" I've been doing some illustrations! Here's a birthday card I made for my cousin! It's the fox from Fantastic Mr. Fox( the wife) p.s. I know the dot on the "I" and the cross on the "T" are missing. haha don't worry I fixed it before I gave it to her!
Photobucket

Photobucket
  Another one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  I started this one today, obviously it's not done! lol. I'm startin a new series of "Doll House Girls" each girl I draw will have her own unique house!
Photobucket
  I added flower glasses, pretty cute huh?
Photobucket

See ya guys!
~Caitlin

3 comments:

anood said...

plz post more i really really love ur blog & ur YT videos <3 <3 <3

Kerrie said...

woww, i'm so glad i found your blog man!
xx

Anonymous said...

Your outfits are so amazing ! You inspire me, honestly. I'm waiting for a new post on your blog, or your youtube channel. Your updates are rare, it's too bad !