Wednesday, June 22, 2011

    Hello everyone, please forgive me once again for my lack of blogging! I promise I have good excuses! I went to Chicago to visit my Grandad, I've decided not to attend CCA and it was a hard and confusing decision, so I spent a lot of these days figuring things out! Also this past weekend was my parent's anniversary, father's day, and my dad's birthday...literally one day after another!!! The only thing I was able to keep up with a little were my youtube videos, so hopefully that was enough to keep people interested in me still :(  And during this past weekend I ate and made so much food I needed to recover, haha!

    Anyway, These are some of the things Cyrous and I made this weekend!!!

This was a Jamie Oliver Recipe we made...super yummy
Photobucket

Then I made these deadly cookies for my dad for father's day! I tried one, and they were good but too much for me to be honest!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we made my dad's own recipe of enchiladas for their anniversary, and they turned out great! P.s. see that beer on the table that says "rolling rock"....well don't get it it's awful.
Photobucket

And this is just a cool picture my mom took of me in chicago!
Photobucket

xoxo

~Caitlin

7 comments:

Miss Soggy Smog said...

Hey Caitlin,
Sorry to hear you're going through some hard times but I hope you're feeling better. I bet Chicago was awesome!!! Love to see content from you girl, keep it up :)
Cheers,
Smog

Miss Soggy Smog said...

p.s... Is that bacon on those cookies?? Crazyness!!!! And rolling rock is totally gross :)

Caitlin said...

Thanks! Yes that is bacon! very salty but pretty good! Thanks for commenting, it's good to know I still have a follower :)

Colleen said...

You don't need to apologize for spending time with your family! That Jamie Oliver dish looks delicious. What's it called? And yes, Rolling Rock is nast...my boyfriend buys it and I hate it!

Helga said...

Oh gosh, that chicken looks so good! Like Colleen asked-- what's it called?! I'm browsing the Jamie Oliver chicken recipes and the closest I can get is the herb marinated chicken?

Caitlin said...

To the people who asked for what recipe it is....It is in his his cook book called, "Jamie's Dinners" and the recipe is called "tender crisp chicken legs with sweet tomatoes" :D

franchesca said...

Hi Caitlin!

It's great to see that you are back to blogging! I always try & follow your youtube channel in between. We understand you are busy...but it's good to hear from you! Anyhow....what is this outrageous recipe for the bacon chocolate cookies?! I would like to try to make them. The bacon didn't make them greasy? hmm..