Monday, November 14, 2011

Shabby Apple

    I'm so exited to share with you guys the opportunity I had with Shabby Apple! If you don't know about them already, they are an online clothing store with beautiful clothes ranging from casual to vintage inspired pieces like the dress I was sent Called, "Spanish Steps" It has such nice detailing, and I love the top color, it's such a nice Fall color! It's also very comfortable and fits really well!!
       I love the style of my vintage inspired dress from www.shabbyapple.com , If you guys head over to their face book  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shabby-Apple/56291792791 and "like" them there are special promotions and discounts that you can get in the future!


   Also! For a limited time there is a 10% off coupon for you guys!!! All you have to do is enter  "feathergirl10off"  at the checkout! YAY!


  So here I am in the Spanish Steps dress, I put my vintage head piece with it and my Jeffrey Campbell shoes, because I thought red looked really good with the light brown top color! What do you guys think?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo,
Caitlin

6 comments:

Sophia said...

I love it!!

Jessicat said...

je adore votre chaussures! so amazing and red! Where are they from?

inthemovies said...

snowwhite meets little red riding hood!!! ;)

Caitlin said...

My shoes are Jeffrey Campbell shoes!! :)

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

This is so cute, i love your hat and shoes together!!
xxxx

Mom Daughter Style said...

very nice dress, you look lovely

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/