Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More Changes

    Hey guys! Don't freak out, but I am changing the look of my blog again! I know. I'm super indecisive as you've probably realized over the huge amounts of different layouts I've had on my blog! Anyway, it's under constriction I don't want to keep my header image but I'm liking the black and white background!
   So don't fret it will look better soon, I promise! I was just tired of the starkness of my blog, it's just not me, and the picture of me in the header was too summery and again too stark! So since it's the beginning of the year I thought it was time for a change! Also for my hair! If you guys follow me on Tumblr, you probably know I cut my hair and well, here is the result! It feels sooooo much better now that there is no damage!!
Photobucket
YAY!
xoxo,
Caitlin

2 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Love the banner. Love the hair. Love the makeup.

Samiantha said...

its beautiful.