Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Recently Bought Goodies

    So, lately I've been having troubles with foundation and decided to go all out and buy some fancy stuff so my skin won't break out and look bad! And I ended up getting Laura Mercier foundation primer and foundation and so far I like it! The color is perfect and the primer keeps it in place!
    I also got a finishing powder (translucent) and I love it! And to top it off gel liner and my first M.A.C. brush ever!!!! I'm pretty happy with all of it so far, and it's good to start the year with a fresh "flawless" face right? ;)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the primer, foundation, and translucent powder below, also the eye liner!!!
Photobucket

xoxo,
Caitlin

1 comment:

Samiantha said...

I've been wanting to get some of the mac gel eyeliner but i keep forgetting every time i go into the store. Good buys. and nice post!