Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!

    I hope everyone had a good Valentines day!! Here is a little peak at mine, if you want to see the little gifts I got, and the ones I gave to Cyrous, go to my YouTube channel and watch my Valentines day video!! So, since it was a weekday, and I go to school and Cyrous works, we didn't spend the whole day together :( but it was still fun! My parents gave me pretty flowers and a card and brought home these delicious cupcakes! Mine was S'mores flavor!!!!
     We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant!! And had margaritas and delicious food! Just so you aren't confused we did actually eat food, I was just too excited to eat it and forgot to take a picture ha ha! Also we got strawberries and we used the little fondue pot Cyrous got me! It was super yummy! Then we watched TV and that was that! A relaxing and fun Valentines day!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

XOXO,
Caitlin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy valentines day! I like your sweater!

Samiantha said...

those cupcakes look delicious! and i have to admit i could definitely go for some mexican and margaritas right about now. im guilty for being addicted to spice. glad you had a nice valentines day!