Wednesday, November 28, 2012

1st Crochet Project Finally Finished!!!

   So, here it is. My first crochet project, finally finished! I'm so happy it's finally done. When I first started this project I just learned how to crochet, and since I had taken to it pretty easily, I thought I would start off by jumping into pretty difficult project!
    I think that starting with a somewhat "difficult" project is actually helpful, because you can learn along the way. By the way, I got this pattern from a book called The Complete Guide to Crochet , it's a very helpful book full of different stitches and projects!
    The reason why it took me so long, is because I only had one skein of this yarn, and then I ran out half way through the scarf!!! And since I got this yarn as a gift, quite a while ago, I couldn't find the right color anywhere and the brand of yarn was really hard to find!! But I finally found it and finished it last night!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

                                                                XOXO,
                                                                Caitlin

1 comment:

aimlesshighjinx said...

Caitlyn, this is a fantastic first project!!!!
I love it! I've been crocheting for a few years and i've only ever tried little patterns like flowers or granny squares. way to stick to it!