Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nars "Orgasm" Nail Polish

   The other day, I finally used up my Sephora gift card. After not knowing what to get forever (because I seriously walk around the store forever being SUPER indecisive) I finally settled on Nars "orgasm" nail polish....or so I thought! I came home and realized I had bought the orgasm stick blush!!!! I honestly must have been really out of it to not notice the significant amount of money I was spending on a nail polish($40.00+) instead I accepted my fate and went home.
    Anyway, I went back the next day, and the girl who worked there thought it was funny and said, "Yeah, that's quite a significant price jump!"The nail polish only ended up being around $18.00
Anyway.....I also got this Clinique gift, from my Sephora points! But it's a little to moisturizing for me.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Here it is next to the famous Orgasm blush!!

Photobucket

This is after 2 coats! I like the sheerness and how it looks different it different lighting.

Photobucket

Below you can see how it looks more orange, since it has little old flecks in it, it tends to do that. But I really like having a lighter color of nail polish, because I always seem to buy really dark colors, or only red or purple haha! I think this color would look good on a lot of different skin tones, just like the blush does! I highly recommend it!

Photobucket

                                                                    XOXO,
                                                                    Caitlin

No comments: