Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's in My Purse?


      Hey everyone! I was sick over the weekend so I don't have much to share, so i thought I'd do a post about what's in my purse! I've never done a "what's in my purse" post before, and I honestly don't know what's been taking me so long! Perhaps it was because my past purses were full of weird things, including old gum wrappers and earplugs from concerts haha! Maybe that's why I've never done one of these.....
      But since then I've made sure not to clutter my new bag, and I really don't have much in there at all! But I thought it would be fun to see anyway!

Purse: Studded purse from Forever21, very large and roomy, and perfect for Fall and Winter!

Wallet: Was a gift, but I know it's from Urban Outfitters.

Pen: Waterman pen in it's own little case, was also a gift, and often comes in handy!

Sunglasses: From Target, I think they are a little Summery, I always need sunglasses so I might need new ones that look more like they fit into the season.

Compact Mirror: Chanel blush, but I only use the mirror, I never really touch up my blush!

Lip Balm: Burt's Bees, Cherry flavor I love this!!! Believe it or not I don't bring around a lot of makeup, I just reapply this a few times a day!

Hair clips: Goody, from Target.

Phone: Of course I bring my phone with me.
Not Pictured are my keys because they are kind of ugly ahha!

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed that! I'm going to get my hair cut today(just a trim) so stay tuned for new hair pictures!!

                                                               XOXO,
                                                               Caitlin

No comments: