Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!! I think it's time to get back to blogging, you've probably noticed that I haven't been blogging as frequently! But I promise I'll be on here more, it's one of my new year's resolutions!!
So, all of these pictures were taken by my mom....all of the pictures I took were ALL blurry! I don't know why my camera is so bad but anyway, I'm only sharing pictures from later in the day because I looked awful in the morning pictures (no makeup, and greasy hair, is not how I want you to see me!).

Talking to my sister on skype!!   
Photobucket

                                               
                                                               Yummy Ham
Photobucket


                                                             Layers of potatoes!!!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


By the way, if you you are wondering why we're wearin crowns....they come out of those poppers haha
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Below are all of the things I got, but I just realized I forgot to include some things like the earrings my sister got me and this cute boston terrier piggy bank from my aunt! AND a printer from my boyfriend!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


There was a big surprise for me and cyrous from his parents, and it was in the box below.....PLANE TICKETS TO LONDON!!!! I was so excited because now I can go visit my sister!!!! Thank you!!!
Photobucket

Thank you to everyone who gave me such nice things for Christmas!

XOXO,
Caitin


No comments: