Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy 25th

  Today Cyrous turned 25!!! I still can't believe how fast time goes!! When I met him he was only 20 about to turn 21!! Anyway, this year he decided he didn't want to celebrate too much, because he's in graduate school, and unfortunately he has a final exam tomorrow!!! Poor guy has to worry about that on his birthday :(
   So anyway, I decided to surprise him and get festive donuts and, a four pack of chocolate stout that he wanted, and of course a handmade card! My parents got him a gift certificate to a cool beer place! We were laughing and thinking his theme for his birthday this year was a total Homer Simpson birthday because of the beer and donuts! haha!

p.s. the pictures of him are blurry because he kept moving!!! He is so hard to take a picture of, so the last picture is funny because I finally caught him laughing! hehe
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


  And now, here are some snippets of my weekend! If you follow me on instagram some of these pictures will look familiar! I'm so happy I sold another item on my etsy, the necklace below!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Below was the filling of a very yummy recipe from Jamie Oliver's magazine. It was a biriani "Shepard's pie" It was super yummy!
Photobucket

I'm doing a new painting, with watercolor, on super fancy watercolor paper....it's so nice and smooth!
Photobucket

My cozy Holiday shopping outfit!
Photobucket

I had lunch at La Boulange with my mom before we went christmas shopping!
Photobucket

Hope everyone is having a nice Holiday season!
XOXO,
Caitlin

No comments: