Saturday, March 30, 2013

Friday Food

So, here are a few shots I took with my new camera, you can probably tell it's a lot better quality than my other camera! It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3 by the way. 

Anyway, on to the food, in our area we have a pretty well know pizza place called Zachary's Pizza and they have really good deep dish pizza. So my boyfriend and I decided to make our own! So I hope you enjoy this food post, and the new and improved photo quality!!!!
 photo file_zpsb28b9072.jpg


Below are some cacti and a succulent that my boyfriend got me! I planted them in there myself!! They are so cute!!!
 photo file_zpsfd595d7f.jpg


 photo file_zps64c22733.jpg


Inside the deep dish pizza we put the following ingredients: Tuna, mushrooms, red onions, capers, olives, arugula and spinach mix, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce! Oh and of course dough for the crust!
 photo file_zpsc80c5834.jpg


 photo file_zps287a70a1.jpg


This is my favorite beer! It's from San Francisco!
 photo file_zpscecb9c46.jpg


This is before the oven...
 photo file_zps7852466b.jpg


And after!
 photo file_zpsa0ad81d8.jpg


 photo file_zps07ba10b9.jpg


 photo file_zps9f4e2236.jpg


 photo file_zpsf849bf96.jpg


Sorry, below is a semi massacred piece because I forgot to take a picture when it was more photogenic! haha!
 photo file_zps94f5f609.jpg

XOXO,
Caitlin

1 comment:

Nancy Wilde said...

Home made food always looks so delicious! xx

nancywilde.blogspot.com